Sanborn maps researched regarding junction of Main and Elm Streets, 1907-1923
Buzzings from BeeLines
November 2, 2011 - By Marybelle Beigh, Current Westfield Historian
The examination of Sanborn maps between 1886 and 1923 continues for the remaining maps of 1907, 1912 and 1923, describing the streets and buildings near the junction of Main and Elm Streets in......
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web