Sanborn maps researched regarding the junction of Main and Elm Streets, 1886-1902
October 26, 2011 - By Marybelle Beigh, Current Westfield Historian
Examining Sanborn maps from 1886 through 1923 shows what buildings were located along the south side of Main Street in Westfield in the area between the Brewer Block, where Elm eventually entered,......
No comments posted for this article.
Post a Comment
News, Blogs & Events Web